Monday, December 14, 2020

Don't Be Busy Be Productive Funny T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com

From so many phenomenal women who I worked to build more perfect and speaking of the commercial Current Elizabeth Warren governing the sound the increasing incredible performance of Jennifer in a Don't Be Busy Be Productive Funny T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com world premiere performance and the rest will meet so many activists and organizers working to build a more equal might just check going to see if and how 44 Barack Obama allowing offenders is going to be an unforgettable night filled with important places back and most importantly we hope to hear from you when we need to hear from next door because if we are going to repair the damage that has been if we’re going to finally be arriving to the people to get involved each and every one half is that we you are there we it’s going to be your voice your service or action helped us create a more perfect talk about where we I and where were going so is important to our future American support coming from live because we need to do more likely to start you and you know and knew that going and going to work what are the social. The vocational flourishes as well that physical graffiti is a sprawling ambitious whack on the trends of the individualand nuanced be a wonderful chapel in front of course but important scalping keyboardand the remarkable monsters acting is the right of them also explosively interesting for a sentence of acoustic domain as well get the very affecting continues golf example when you consider Sammy can you listen to say the something for everybody on this oneand one is that they conform to keep one this is my day to let that in terms of its influence impact classic will cause an intrinsic sense of separation Angel portions arrangements on thisand this one is a Saturday rice the fall can’t lead vocals up to the pristine especially during the vagal jousting with them the lovely fat cobalt blue Sandy Denny remains audibly the most admired work on driven rock ‘n roll one critic is described as possessing these faculty drums sounding rock is sheer audacity fearlessness dog a song that appropriates is free from a Muddy Waters number for me Sam feels the fusing of the Suharto Raqueland selected to the more acoustic managers of Led Zeppelin three is incentive is schizophrenicand expects to snap is imbued to subtlety restraint as well as the more muscular so the transit time numbers as well is Apple’s untitled likely that the conform is often referred to as that the ruins of full symbols in order to take offense I guess this in many ways is a confusing us of mysticism rock blues is a sort of flaky elements which also combines to produce one of them as monolithic hounds not 70s is fusing of hard rock of the mystical English fake sensibility which gives us out was brought up escaping my concentrations of Tolkien’s Celtic mythology the name of apparently Sammy does have a key piece because vibe to it 11 event the more it is a beautiful’s newest number of course the haunting vocalsand Sandy Denny Eccles is not fixing the plateand dexterity piece of acoustic fingerpicking rises to a crescendo this is God stairway to heaven has set us on the teasesand caressesand climaxes been nothing less than the most greatest guitar solo ever Oracle sets debatable is it is sort of a mysticism’s fake fusion rock hard rock always manages to get a many respects that begin to sound real sense of dramaand mixing the sound of sunny aware that this displayed is the supreme understanding of the dynamics interest Nichols one the recording sound gentry call recording calling you Jason studio the sound was actually called the Grange Grange is famously quoted thing that contributes the set the record of the lost on the course as spirit would try to impose itself on the net that legacy I love the ambience this record positively saturates the mix makes perfect goals for your loss of down the squeaks scrape since the microphone bleed but this is all part of the production ethos of this album the character is a feeling it’ll love Misty mountaintop is built around beautiful set of PM every change the full bond counsel charging in began to California song been busted in the pocket of his robe upon stoked about they must share foods to Jenny Mitchell synonymous interesting numbers in the South interpretation of the mentors meaning when the levee breaks classic slices of apocalyptic blues seismic rhythms illustrate perfectly one spends a special course was so wrong the sound was remarkable arrangementsand is mystically skilled slave to many Lacey is the pinnacle of the bands croft the plots is himself the full file that’s it you even watching the ranking video from classic album if you please click likeand subscribe to Facebook page more important to Easy because they’re having a awesome winter holiday help you getting plenty of relaxationand familyand foodand drinkand all that fun stuffand a couple videos while I’m here back in Austinand I don’t know what order they can get uploaded in but I’m just taking the time while I’m with the larger part of my collection to you on these videosand you know I haven’t really been buying records latelyand is not enough time or funds to do so so on I’ve been kind of exploring the depths of my collection seeing what videos I could do with thatand I use this opportunity to do some videos that highlight particular parts of my collection you collections by artists or composers you know sections of the collection on a specific topic that are particularly beefy so to speak one recollection that I’ve always been pretty proud of is my Led Zeppelin collectionand a lot of people that easier The zeppelin is one of those classic rock bands you very very popular popular to collect everyone seems to be in the then everyone’s talking about pressing the lot so I thought I would kind of walk you through what I haveand based on the pressings that I have what I consider you know the pressings to look for in terms of Led Zeppelinand so I had all the zeppelin albums from one up through physical graffiti I don’t really care for any zeppelin after that I mean I’m sure there some good songs on some of those later albums but to me I was never a never felt justified in an buying copyand violent this later albums so for me Led Zeppelin’s kind of his physical graffiti in the first record I have is is up 11and this is the 180 g classic records reissue so those of you that don’t know classic records did the zeppelin catalog in about in the early 2000’s they first did hundred a gram versions I think as early as 1999and then throughout the early to mid 2000’s they kept the hundred 80 gand they also did a version it’s an pressings on 200 grand sonically to the same pretty much is just thicker vinyl really is 100 grand classic expressing is that when one sounds incredible the classic records pressings where the most recent pressing to use the master tape use on all analog chain master tape I think these were done by the Sanhedrin pretty sure these redundant Graham it’s is that while I read about these but yet these are pretty much in my opinion definitive if you got hunt for ones that one particular zeppelin pressing the classic records are are a good the problem is in the last couple years that gotten pretty astronomical to the point where it’s not it doesn’t really make sense anymore you know they’re starting to break 200 a recordand most people decide to pay that the records I said we went for a record lessons like my favorite record in the worldand these are great but they’re not my favorite records in the world but I enjoyed them quite a bit so I need you know slowly but surely a couple years ago I hunted these downand I never would pay the the the buy it now he’s a crisis I would you know I would stay up lateand try to do options on these or wait for something pop up unexpectedly undecideds in the I got pretty lucky I feel like this sounds incredible the zeppelin 112 the mastering for the classic records pressings are little bright but not offensively soand when they did when it is at three they actually kind of toned it down militant outfitand it’s a little more balance but they they are little bright but the dynamics on these are incredible unlike anything I’ve ever heard the base definitely the best base of any zeppelin pressings even on on such an early recording Led Zeppelin on the other copies upand when I have is the recent the reason Jimmy page reissue cities were over saw by Jenny page they were remastered from high resolution scans of the master tape so these are digital records they don’t hold a candle to classic pressings I got these get a deal I got these for the first three recordsand I got a deal on themand I thought it be fun to compare them to the classic records pressingsand there really is no comparison I don’t listen to these at all I keep them around for when someone comes overand they go our know what’s I don’t really hear difference between analogand digital pull out these said there’s a huge difference these are bad bad mastering the not bad pressings you can get another 20 a record new in a store but if you really want to be picky there’s just there’s much better pressings at theand this is what nudges the classic records pressing there are better pressings here we go to zeppelin to which is my personal favorite Led Zeppelin record I think it’s it’s the best they ever put out as a record for me I have this this is done in a surprisingly minty original UK plot this is a special record to me I do not have a classic records pressing of that too is the only one that I’m missing a classic records pressing upand I think I need it this original UK plum sounds great no it doesn’t have the crazy basin dynamics that the classic records to but there’s something about the tonality of this UK plum that’s that sounds so naturaland open the guitars just can’t cut through the guitar tone this is really realistic in life I enjoy distressingand when I want crazy basin’s landand intensity of tenderness which is probably the one I play the mostand this is the modified pressing of zeppelin to this is a gem I this is one of the most ridiculous fines that ever had this is I mean there’s a business some lower seam damage on on this pressings of the jacket is a perfect but the records meant this is for 50and anyone seen the discounts prices of this record knows it regularly sells for about 150 almost 200 for a clean copy which this is I’ve no idea why it was 50 but I did not’s questions hate Amanda got a really rare pressing of that toand it’s this is the one I played the most this is a really fun pressing mastered by Stan Stan Ricker know some people say it has EQ indefinitely some of the older MILF eyes do you kind of have accentuated basin travel however it’s not is jarring on this album it doesn’t sound artificial on this on this pressings it sounds pretty good to my ears on my system to other people’s ears on other people systems they may not like I I enjoy I enjoy the most pressingand oh before a modified pressing actually my favorite pressing was this this is a Japanese pressing that was done in the early 90s it was the last Japanese pressing the moniker on this one is the aand JY series SSAand GYN in the serial number studies were done in Japan in the early 90s from what I believe to be the the original master tapeand a lot of people talk about Japanese pressings of rock musicand especially Japanese pressings of Led Zeppelin because for a long time you know before the classic records pressings came out the Japanese pressings were considered the audio file pressings of these albums I don’t know if I would agree with that butand a lot of the Japanese pressing the CR the 70s Warner pressings which are okay there all right these early 90s Japaneseand say why pressings are hell of a lot better than any other Japanese pressing effort much better dynamics much better national tonality denies not as you shattering the bright that there is a real analog next to these that you know gets overwhelmed by the harshness of the earlier Japanese pressings you know these can be had depending on which record it is you can get these if you’re careful for 50 60 they’re not crazy expensive alleys they were a couple years ago maybe they are now but on so if you can’t find affordable classic records pressing can’t find the queen you mean buying buying UK plums is always really risky because you rarely ever come across one person so you have to trust someone onlineand for all the rock records that’s really hard I sent a lot of records back is a bad grading so you know if you’re looking for a good sounding zeppelin pressing that’s clean that scene I was gonna be cleaned just Japanese taken peccable care of the records in a Japanese finals quite a these are not a bad option I would certainly rather had this in the recent Jenny page remasters it’s not as good as the multi arguably not as good as the UK plum but these are solid these are really solidand affordable solutions to having a really good copy of the zeppelin record so keep an eye out for these I do have the Jimmy catering after on this one especially if not great it really isn’t now it’s better then than the later US pressings not that not the Robert Ludwick original you know how cut like the common US pressings I would rather listen to this than one of the common US pressings I’m just assuming that most of you out there who are in the zeppelinand record collecting are kind of aware of the famous or infamous RL cut of zeppelin to I’ve never heard oneand I I’ve only encountered one in the wild once it was being bought by the person next to me I find the person next to me found one at a record I have no idea what condition it was in most of the time they’re not in great condition you know you you can pay the Robert Ludwick hot cuts of zeppelin to you know expect to pay 200and alike expect to pay 20 for like something great in Fiji expect to pay 200 for really crackly noisy record to meand I know I’m good I have enough I have the plum for those of you that aren’t familiar with the story so Robert Ludwick was the original mastering engineer for Led Zeppelin to he was also the mastering engineer for houses of the holy so when Robert liquid when Robert Ludwick masteredand cut Led Zeppelin to he cut a really really hot cut tons of baseand dynamics just awesome sounding record really like kick you in the chest recordand they released it with his cut very brieflyand one of the I mean like I got a very limited release with that that cutand one of the record executives to come the record the story goes I don’t know how accurate this is the story goes one of the record executives took home the record to play on his daughter’s kitty turntableand skipped so he ordered a recut of it with you know squash dynamics squash base seen him much much smaller groups to be able to be played on these toy turntables that couldn’t track for shit not the in 1969 not the time turntables with that great tracking anyway the good turntables were a couple years off but that’s how the story goes so this hot cut of of Led Zeppelin to is very rare very hard to find that they you know Chris they release a small number of them in the Recalland the remaining copies got I was in destroyed or something like that so they’re very hard to findand there there kind of legendary but you know what for me it’s not worth the effort I have three really great sounding copies of this record someday I may hearand RL Led Zeppelin to maybe it will change my mind but I think I’m alright I think I’m getting so removing the Led Zeppelin three this is the 200 g classic records pressing of zeppelin threeand has the working wheeland see working wheel which is really cool sustainable there this is a really really well done packaging the classic recordsand the record sounds amazing they were able to get just the right tonality on this somewhere wasn’t as bright as is that wanting to is a beautiful standing record because you know immigrant song was never that well of record of the song so that’s an audiophile cut like some of the acoustic guitar stuff on here can sound really good when it’s done well on a good pressing on a consistentand the this is the last Jenny page remasters that I have assisted Jimmy page remasters zeppelin three again I bought three of these is it is a package deal for you know they ended up being like 12 record about all three of them I don’t play these I don’t like them I leave them here for comparisons to be like hey this is digital versus analog needs a really great example okay now you do zeppelin for which is the big one couple well I have a lot of pressings of this record actually so the first one we encounter is of course again original UK plum sounds really awesome it was my favorite pressing of this record until I got the classic records classic version sounds really kick ass but the UK plum is really nice to that of an airand here we’ve got my only USF pressings this is a US pressings up for this is a porky pack go it’s got Porky on one sideand then wax in Petco Pelham something like that on the other side is just the mastering engineerand where was Preston where was cut at I’m not that nerdy into like US pressing matrixes matrices so I don’t exactly remember the really important significance of this type but I just know that a lot of people consider this to be the best US cut of this album the porky pack up but the listen to that one that muchand this is a pretty sure this is the Japanese pressing yeah this is a this is the 70s Warner pioneer version of this record that I have is okay not greatand concentrating whether I should sell this I think I’m solace eventually it is good but it doesn’t hold a candle to some of these other versions never been a thing of the 70s Warner pioneer Japanese pressings of is there all right if you can get them for like 20 maybe 30 or less that can either not like dressings to hunt afterand lastly this is the most recentand probably final edition Iraq collection I got this in MontrĂ©al about two years ago at 33 two or this is the classic records pressing of zeppelin for this thing is awesome as beautiful as the 200 g version incredible incredible pressing narrowly moved into know is I guess my second favorite zeppelin M after two halves of the holyand personally got here this is remember where I got this I got pretty cheap is a German pressing of the house of the holy is cool it’s got some nice like to be mellowness to it this is just a really mellow pressing in the via the G textureand the jacket is actually quite a bit nicer than my original US pressings glossy so pressing keep in the here we have a Warner pioneer pressing of houses of the holy that Myers actually sounds really good Warner pioneer B you for the other from the other zeppelin records I’m not a huge fan of the Warner pioneer records but house of the holy’s the dark sounding recordand especially my favorite song which is no quarter you know Summit some of the tracks on here can sound a little bit bright on this pressing but to my ears no quarter on this pressing which is no quarter probably my favorite zeppelin some no quarter on this on this pressing sounds awesome the added little little brightnessand and peaked up treble on this pressing is just the is what that song needed it sounds really huntingand really creepyand when that when that guitar riff comes in that kind of like sweeping guitar riff after the intro it just works it works not to say that not to say that the classic records is chopped liver I overall if I was gonna put on one to listen to I probably listen to the classic records as the 200 g I believe but pioneers pretty cool for a while I did have a Robert Ludwig cut of this record a US RL pressing which are sought afterand and considered very good sounding the problem is it mine was really noisyand I edged almost to a record with a ton of objectsand clicksand someday I’ll probably get a better condition RL pressing like this on the committee ends so we have physical graffiti hereand this is the anotherand J why early 90s Japanese pressing sounds incredible this one does not have the Ovi but it is an MJ why pressing on this very nice but I still prefer the classic records pressing which is again just really really it has that special something it was just it was just mastered to be honest perfectly burning aroundand a great job with this so that’s it guys that’s not is my zeppelin record collection I’m pretty proud of it it’s it’s one of the better artist collections in my stack of recordsand some of these records sound really good I know people don’t generally think of Led Zeppelin is an audiophile bands that to me to me they are some of these records are reference quality in my opinion if you have the right pressing which is what I try to do so what pressings of these Led Zeppelin record you guys have what pressings do you like on have you guys had the opportunity to present comparison letting anything down the commentsand likeand subscribeand keeping awesome you guys are great so I watch is busy. Premier say that’s the urgency and this is the best way to get their message had a lot of productive phone conversations with this is a very high profile tangible way of emphasizing the importance of this issue otherwise spent billions in this crisis much of that sent directly to the provinces more than 10 billion specifically to help with healthcare costs through the liberals say they’re listening the Prime Minister has said on multiple occasions that he is happy to talk to premiers about the Canada health transfer to talk just not right now more like sometime later this fall in Ottawa and the provinces all agree on one thing urgent crisis in front leadership needs an update to a story we had for you on the national last night in Ontario woman with cancer is received or dying wish to be a guy in Costilla was reunited with her US based parents at her bedside last night her daughter has struggled for weeks to get Costello’s parents and exemption from the federal government for mandatory quarantine rules which

Source: Don't Be Busy Be Productive Funny T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com

Don't Be Busy Be Productive Funny T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve T-Shirt For Men and Women

Don't Be Busy Be Productive Funny T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com
Don't Be Busy Be Productive Funny T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com

See more: Please Don't Ask Every Weekend Wrestling T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com

Premium Trending This Summer Season will Presents Who Love:

And I will fight for every day from any presented my fair share of argument against Donald Trent open of work you can’t go back to school primary black people the most afflicted one children that are tragically stringent and and leveling a Don't Be Busy Be Productive Funny T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com chance six years ago we had called Ebola we are Barack Obama and Joe Biden only two people in the United States leadership development we find ourselves countries are following the Friday first miracle cure for fax country. Anniversary of the Boston Marathon mommy everyone of course is enormously on Hampton vice president here speech shifted Lost a child man lost to someone may experience loss very personally spoke each families from harm that’s phenomenal I want to ask what gets you excited about this idea of the inclusion of big ideas from all over the party into the future to the next administration that the magic of Joe Biden is that everything he does becomes the new reasonable if he comes with an ambitious plan to address climate said all decided I was going to follow his lead was interesting led to he wants to build the best team do it together that I would to rebuild this country I’m so optimistic about our country right now despite some very dark days for a lot of our fellow Americans in large part because of what young people are doing right now after the murder of Ahmad Armory and Breanna Taylor and George Floyd young people by and large lead these protests and he did so in the absolute best traditions of this country. Could say that nobody seen anything like when doing whether it’s ventilators or testing nobody seen anything like we’re doing now within our country since the second world war credible its objective is to finish developing and then to manufacture and distribute a proven coronavirus vaccine as fast as possible again would love to see we could do it prior to the end of the year think were going to have some very good results coming out very quickly in addition it will continue accelerating the development of diagnostics and breakthrough therapies the great national project will bring together the best of American industry and innovation the full resources of the United States government and the excellence and precision of the United States military in the military totally involved were also working very strongly with other countries were also I have some great great scientist doctors and were all working very closely together there viewing us is the leader in we are the relationship with other countries on
See Other related products: Santa Rides Tractor Ugly Christmas T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment